|Address:||2324 University Ave W #202, St Paul, MN 55114|
|Working:||9AM–6:30PM 9AM–6:30PM 9AM–6:30PM 9AM–6:30PM 9AM–6:30PM Closed Closed|
We are so satisfied with the quality of service provided by Charles and the depth of his knowledge in the mortgage industry. We thought we could only qualify for a FHA loan, and he showed us not only a variety of ways in which we could pursue a conventional mortgage, but also how to keep PMI costs low and still obtain the house of our dreams. I especially appreciate the time he took when meeting us to fully explain our different loan options, and what different loan packages meant for both our monthly payment and our long-term financial forecast. He did not hesitate to contact us multiple times to follow up with additional information- even after business hours- to let us know if interest rates dropped and the market conditions were most favorable to us. It is easy to see that Charles immensely enjoys his job, both in his passion for the industry and the genuine care he took in guiding us through the entire process. Charles came highly recommended from a trusted friend; he easily surpassed even our highest expectations. For our first-time home buying experience, I could not have asked for anyone better than Charles.
I have known Charles for many years and he has led me through the difficult process of getting a loan and refinancing existing loans several times. My first time working with Charles, I learned many valuable lessons regarding the mortgage process. Not only did he get us locked and loaded with great rates, he gave me tools that I could use to understand how everything worked. Charles is the first person I got to when I have questions about home financing. I know several other people who have also used Charles in the past and their experiences are very similar to mine. He knows his stuff and as weird as it may sound, he makes the whole thing a fun experience! Thank you Charles for everything you have done for me and my family. Randy
Charles and his team (Deb Muelken) are amazing people. I would reccomend him to my parents/family (which I have done). I would not have my house today if it was not for Deb/Charles. He will stand by you and not give up without a fight. I have the utmost respect for Charles. I had a lot of speed bumps along the way. It was not a easy transaction but having Iloan on my side made all the difference. I am so grateful for them, words can not describe. If you are considering a purchase, Mortgage... Please go through Charles and his team. I have known Charles for 9 years. He is a expert when it comes to Mortgages. He made my dream of homeownership come True. Thank you Charles (and Deb).
I was able to get a loan with Charles when others told me it was impossible. After having a short sale with late payments a little over two years ago, I could not find a lender to work with me since it was less than three years. Charles is very knowledgeable and is more than willing to put in the work for clients that do not have a perfect mortgage past. He is definitely a very hard worker. I cannot thank Charles enough. Without him, I would not have been able to purchase my house.
Charles Dailey with iLoan Home Mortgage has done the financing for a large number of my buyer clients. His knowledge of even the most obscure underwriting guidelines makes him an asset to the purchase as he can identify and preemptively solve small problems before they become large. He closes loans on time and thoroughly educates the buyers so they can make an informed decision about which product is right for them. Outstanding.
I have been a Realtor for the last five years and prior to that I worked with investment real estate. Charles has helped 90% of my clients and myself with getting a mortgage. I have worked with Charles for the last 7 years and I have never had a transaction not close or had any closing delays caused by iloan. I cannot say the same for most of the other 10% of my clients that had chosen to go with a big bank or other lender.
Charles and his staff were very helpful in what turned out to be a very challenging situation. Charles advocated tirelessly for me and, in the end, was successful in obtaining my mortgage. I believe that, had it not been for Charles and his staff at iLoan, I would be renting today. Thanks to everyone at iLoan for going way above and beyond to take care of your customers!
Charles and his team assisted my client and kept us all up to speed throughout process. Even with a pressed time period and a challenging purchaser profile, I was able to effectively manage expectations and timelines to all parties. GO I-LOAN!!
Very informative website and honest loan officers. Loan officer went out of his way to provide services for no fee to him.